It’s finally March! Considering I live in a place where we have summer weather for at least 90% of the time, I have no complaints when it comes to the cold weather. My apologies in advance if you live somewhere where the cold has been unbearable and the only thing you want to do is lay in bed and drink hot chocolate. I am throwing some smiling sun emojis at you.
Let’s look at the bright side, though! Spring is just right around the corner, which means there are new trends and products coming out. As the makeup addict I am, I feel the need to keep myself updated on these things and lemme tell ya somethin’, girl, these makeup brands know what we want. Here’s my makeup wishlist for Spring 2015. 1. Too Faced’s Better Than Sex mascara ($23 at Sephora.com)
2. Too Faced’s Chocolate Bar palette ($49 at Sephora.com)
3. Giorgio Armani’s Luminous Silk foundation ($62 at Sephora.com)
6. Benefit’s Roller Lash mascara ($24 at Sephora.com) – I also finally managed to get my hands on this baby and will be posting a review on it soon!
7. Tarte’s Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($44 at Sephora.com)
8. Jeffree Starr’s REDRUM Velour Liquid Lipstick ($18 at jeffreestarcosmetics.com)
9. Colour Pop’s Rebound eyeshadow quad ($20 at colourpop.com)