Hello, hello, hello!
First thing’s first. Thank you all so, so, so much for being so kind to me. The response my last post (you can read it here) received has been overwhelmingly warm and sweet, and reading your supportive comments really made it a bit easier for me to cope with the sadness. There is so much going on in my life at the moment and your kind words mean a lot to me. Thank you. Kiss kiss kiss kiss kissy kissy kiss.
Second; my laptop has refused to turn on since Wednesday and it finally turned on. It’s midnight. Haa… nice one. I missed you so much. I am back and hopefully won’t leave for long again! I am so happy right now, all I want to do is bear hug you all and suffocate you with love.
And last but not least before we move on to the actual topic of this post. I just came back from a nice dinner with a few friends and I got to talk busines$$$ with the girl who will officially help me shoot the outfits for my blog once she clears her schedule and fixes a couple things with her camera! I am SO, SO, SO excited to show you guys the outfits I came up with and offer you good quality content – because that is what you deserve.
NOW. Let’s get started.
I was recently nominated by the lovely Eilidh to do the Creative Blogger Award tag/questionnaire. I have been seeing a lot of people doing these lately and I really wanted to do it as well, but FINALLY, someone nominated me. Thank you, Eilidh!
• Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link.
• Share 5 facts about yourself.
• Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links.
• Notify the bloggers that you nominated for the award.
• Pass the rules along.
Let’s get started!
1. I am a dog person. And when I say I am a dog person, I am just not saying I like dogs. No, no, no, nope, nope, nope, noupe. Girl. Sis. This so much more than just love for dogs. Sometimes I think I am obsessed with dogs. I will literally drop everything I am doing if it means I will get to pet a dog or play with it. I have two dogs! Nick (who was clearly not named after Nick Jonas.. nope.) and Oliver! Dogs are love, dogs are life.
2. My grandpa was an engineer but he was an artist on his free time. He would draw
amazing portraits of my grandma or random people and there is a wall in their home that is filled with his art. I like to think my artistic and creative personality is something I got from him.
3. I love listening to spoken poetry. Sometimes I will fall asleep listening to it and here’s another fun fact, the most played song on my iTunes is actually this – 2087 plays. Hehe.
4. Taylor Swift is my favorite musician. No surprise. But something that will come off as a shocker for most people is that I also really, really like alternative, rock, pop punk and hardcore bands! I have been attending the Vans Warped Tour for the past three years and apart from my birthday and Christmas, it is one of the days I look forward to the most.
5. I’m a leftie. We have desks for two people in school and I sit on the right side, so my friend and I usually hit each other with our elbows while writing and that is actually one of the things we argue the most about!
Thanks for being so nice and patient with me. How do you feel about an April favorites sometime next week? Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.
I hope you’re all having a wonderful week. ❤